I have actually just pushed a 0.9.1 release.  For some reason, I
failed to set up the resources correctly, so the HTML files weren't
copying to the target directory during the build.  DOH!  So, it's now
available at:

http://wicketopia.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicketopia/tags/wicketopia-parent-0.9.1