Hi,

I have several checkboxes in a datatable toolbar that control filtering for
the content rendered in a datatable. When a checkbox is clicked, we add the
datatable to the ajax target, which results in a new query. The dataprovider
doQuery methond is called and returns the correct results. The problem is
the view does not always update. No exceptions occur, the view just does not
update.

I set a breakpoint in onBeforeRender for the page and it is called when the
view is updated. When the view is not updated it is not called.

The only clue I have is the number of items in the view for the checkbox I
just unselected is much larger (more than 100x) than the items selected by
the unmodified checkboxes.

Any ideas what would prevent the updating of the table?

Tom