You could direct the non-wicket form's action to direct to a page and use the
PageParameter's object to parse the input.

I did that for a while until I finally learned how to use Wicket forms the
right way. It worked quite well.

You can parse in the values, manually checking validity (even manually running
validators if you like) and still log your own feedback messages.

-Clint
--
Clint Checketts
Sent with Sparrow