Hello,

I have a CheckGroup and the CheckGroupSelector. Everythings working fine
so far except for one thing. If I check all checkboxes in the group
(manually or through checking the CheckGroupSelector), save this to a
database and reload the page, the individual checkboxes are correctly
displayed as checked but the CheckGroupSelector is not, i.e.I have to
click the CheckGroupSelector twice to uncheck all the individual checkboxes.
So how do I let the CheckGroupSelector reflect the current state of the
individual checkboxes when the page is loaded?

Thanks for any hints