Since there was no ticket filed yet for this, I created a new one:

It contains a patch that adds this feature (I called it "auto update")
to CheckGroupSelector, and provides select-all components for the other
types of checkboxes too.

Please have a look at it and let me know whether it's any good :)

Carl-Eric
www.wicketbuch.de