I found the solutions but I do not know that it fully safely.
variable wicketGlobalFailureHandler is used in wicket-ajax.js for
registration of failure handlers.

I added this code to my BaseWebPage class which superclass for all my pages:

add(new AbstractBehavior()
    {
      @Override
      public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response)
      {
        super.renderHead(response);
        response.renderOnDomReadyJavascript( //
            "wicketGlobalFailureHandler = function(){window.location = '"
                +
RequestUtils.toAbsolutePath(urlFor(Application.get().getHomePage(),
null).toString()) + "'}");
      }
    });

Can anyone confirm that I will not have side effects?