Hello,

I have a custom wicket html tag that is handled by a component resolver to automatically generate a component for it. And these components only exist at the render phase and aren't stored in the page tree.

Now when Ajax is used to update a fragment of the web page, looks like the components for these wicket html tags were not rendered. So instead of getting the desired markup I get only the contents of the original markup.

Might this be a bug? It looks like the component resolver doesn't work when the response is built for the ajax update.

Any ideas/workarounds ?

Thanks again,
Alex