I can try the patch and test, but I only have the wicket 1.4.17 jars.
So can I do a code checkout from somewhere? :D
Or get a jar that has the patch in it ?

On 05/16/2011 05:50 PM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Sounds like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3719

Can you try the patch there and give feedback ?
If it still fails then a quickstart app or a test case would help us to
improve it.

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Alexandru Artimon<