Hi James,
Looks pretty good!!! It's nice that you build it with plugins in mind. I
want to check source code to see details of the implementation.

Does it took long to program it? Do you think you will maintain it for
long time?

I cannot run the application because compile problems (need maven3).

Does it support ajax?

Do you have binaries? So I can download a package and give it a try in
my tomcat...

Sorry for posting lots of questions but it's first time I see a serious
approach to scaffolding with wicket. I'm pretty excited.

I will take a look to the code to see if it fits to my projects. Will be
nice to join this nice piece of code.

Thank you again.

"No subestimes el poder de la gente estúpida en grupos grandes"