Hi James,

Using dojo it's a very different approach. The idea of using dojo is to
use everything that dojo gives...

I think it has powerfull features:
                * Full support for lots of widget (calendar, hour,
                autocomplete text fields, etc).
                * Theme support. It automagically draws beautiful
                widgets with different styles.
                * Fully interaction between dojo and wicket. Via ajax.
                It's great you can interact without reloading anything.
                * Support for mobile devices.

Thought I have some doubts about interaction between your metadata
implementation and the one I have in place. Mainly because what I
explained about the hibernate metadata (that is very robust). It also
support automatic search.

https://github.com/gadLinux/Level2-CLT-Segmentator

It builds a query search for the whole database. Also still in alpha...
I will setup some screenshots so you can see it in action. Have to port
to dojo also. :D

Too many things as I said.

Tnx again.