Hi,

I want to create a form which contains textareas and radiobuttons line by
line like;

Textarea Radiobutton
Textarea Radiobutton

My object to fill via a form contains two fields;

public Class Line () {
    private String textInput;
    private Boolean isSelected;
}

My aim is to take some input from the user for the textareas and force user
to set the boolean attributes of the object attached to the form true for
only one of them. When I use checkbox, there is one problem, user can check
all checkboxes and set the related boolean value as true. To eliminate this,
I need to use radio. But in this time, When I use radiogroup, it doesnt
allow me to put textareas between wicket radigroup tags. Because right now I
am adding the textareas into the form and it says me that i need to add all
components to this radiogroup instead of form. I do not want to display
radiobuttons as a row or as a column. I want one textarea and one radibutton
next to it which the radiobuttons are in the same group. How can I create
this structure by using ListView. Right now I am thinking to get Listitem
index value of the selected radiobutton and use it in a switch to set the
boolean values of the fields.

Any comments?

Thanks
Arda