Oh ok I got it right now. In each listitem we should create at least two
radio item to get true or false values for that field. I thought creating
one radiobutton in each iteration, after 4 iteration, will give me 4
radiobuttons which all of them reacts as one group. And so, i wanted to be
able to select only one radiobutton. But it didnt work in that way.

First I created one checkbox and one textfield for each line. And when the
user selects the checkbox I was able to set the related boolean values
succesfuly. But I needed to put a restriction. Only one checkbox can be
selected to submit the form in the followıng structure.

Textarea checkbox
Textarea checkbox
Textarea checkbox
Textarea checkbox

So I decided to put radiobutton instead of checkboxes..So you are saying
that this cant be done neither radiobuttons nor checkboxes. Do I have to
implement some javascrıpt code to block selecting more than one checkboxes
in a form?

Thanks