Hi,
>From a JavaScript code (CkEditor pluin to be exact), I want to send data to
my wicket component/panel.
I traced the generated code, and it uses "wicketAjaxGet". With wicketAjaxGet
I can get in 3000+ characters on a rough.

This seems to have size limitation, whats the best way to get around that?

Additional Context
--------------------
Would like this to be as scalable as possible so I can send Contents in my
CkEditor on my Custom Ajax-Save button. Basically have created a plugin in
CkEditor and have my Ajax-Save on the Editor Toolbar (no Wicket button). I
have a Proxy link that generates the script, and then on JavaScript I simply
rip that off and do an eval (<server generated function code +
modifications). This submits back the data to the server and it all works
well. Just the size limit bothers me a bit. Have avoided using forms sicxe I
dont see a conceptual need for forms.

wicketAjaxPost or wicketSerializeForm  (?)
....Discussion sake .... (maybe not relevant)
I saw some post few months back where guy talks about wicketAjaxPost and
serializing Forms using wicketSerializeForm. But no code or context provided
so not sure how that works. plus wicketSerializeForm takes only one param
... the form element in javbscript. So how does it send data back to server?

Preferred Area of Solution
Note: This script can be modified @ the server in public final CharSequence
getCallbackUrl(final boolean onlyTargetActivePage) ; Looking for some server
side wizardry so I dont have to put in Hacke (replace commands in
javascript).

-----
Software documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is still better than nothing!