Actually i did try that also and in the HTTP Live header plugin I can see its
getting POST'ed. yet for some reason content larger than a certain size is
not going.

I hope this is not a problem with CKEditor or Jetty (standard config)

thanks for the tip. I'll check other things to see why large size is not
working out.
If you have any suggestions, I'll followup.

-----
Software documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is still better than nothing!