Hi,

Upgrading to wicket 1.5.1 from 1.4.18 my ajax updates stopped working.

I have a page with a form. Inside the form there is a repetition (ListView)
that among other things creates a text field for each item (ListItem). Each of
those text fields has an OnChangeAjaxBehavior set that should update a label.
The label should continously display the total sum of the numbers in the text
fields.

With wicket 1.4.18 (and previous versions) this worked fine.

With 1.5.1 only the first text field in the repetition gets the correct ajax
behavior - it works the way I want it, and the way it worked with 1.4.*. The
other text fields are "dead", except for focus set/removed. While typing in any
of the other text fields nothing is updated (the ajax debug window shows no
activity). When focus is removed I get a NullPointerException regardless of
what I've changed.

Is this a (known) bug, or is there a difference between 1.4 and 1.5 that I've
missed?

/Anders