We have already discussed this problem before.
I agree that caching will improve the performance and I'll try to
implement it soon.

Topicus' (Martijn's daily job) biggest application have ~ 700 mounted
pages and this code is not a hotspot for them, that's why no one spend
time on optimizing it so far.

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Chris Colman
<chr...@stepaheadsoftware.com> wrote:
> I'll try to get some time to build a test to get some timings.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com