Hi,

Current implementation of AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior has a
functionality to stop() pooling. But once stopped it cannot be
restarted. There are situations when we want to periodically refresh
components from one event to another, but not all the time (to avoid
unnecessary requests to server). So it would be nice to have a
restarting ability in AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior. Something like:

  public final void start(final AjaxRequestTarget target) {

target.getHeaderResponse().renderOnLoadJavascript(getJsTimeoutCall(getUpdateInterval()));
  }

But this method does not work in all situations. Eg. when you stopped
this timer using stop() method, the above start() does not work (but
this is probably because a stopped flag cannot be reset to false).

What do you think about such improvement in AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior?
It would be great to has it also in 1.4 because I cannot upgrade to
1.5 ;).

--
Daniel