Hello,

I have a Wicket ListView, who's Model is based on a select on a
process-database. Users can initiate a (deploy-)process, and when the
process is finished, a row is added in the database, and so also in the
ListView's Model's backing List. When this happens, I want to rerender
another part of the same Panel. That other part has it's own Form. So I need
an event when a row is added. The Wicket Events to send after that I can
figure out for myself, my concern is about reacting to the database inserts.
I tried various methods, onChange and the like, on various components, but
to no avail.

Please help, I'm using Wicket 1.5.3

Regards,

Hans