Hi,

With the following markup:
<li wicket:id="item"><span wicket:id="content">Content</span></li>

using setRenderBodyOnly(true) on the span element would yield something like :
<li>The Content</li>

Besides having to match a specific markup structure, I am not sure when and why this should be used. Maybe for "cleaner" markup?

Bertrand

On 12/12/2011 3:39 PM, sudeivas wrote:
Hello,
       I am using deployment configuration in my web.xml. But if I remove
setRenderBodyOnly(true) for some of the containers and components, then I am
getting some issues with CSS styles.

Does it really make sense to use setRenderBodyOnly(true) when I am in
deployment mode already?

I am not sure when to use setRenderBodyOnly(true) and when not to?

Thanks,
Suresh

--
View this message in context: 
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/When-to-use-setRenderBodyOnly-true-tp4187518p4187518.html
Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to