Hi Suresh,

Without renderBodyOnly=true, you will have an extra element in your HTML
hierarchy. How that affects your page layout depends on what that element
is, and whether you have CSS selectors that depend on it not being there
(such as child selectors A>B). It's hard to be more specific without seeing
the markup and CSS.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 3:12 PM, sudeivas <[email protected]> wrote:

> I did include the code
>
> getMarkupSettings().setStripWicketTags(true);
>
> in my Application's init() method.
>
> But after removing .setRenderBodyOnly(true) in couple of panels, I am
> getting CSS issues. But it works fine if I include .setRenderBodyOnly(true)
> to the components.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Currently using Apache Wicket - 1.5.3
> -Suresh
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/When-to-use-setRenderBodyOnly-true-tp4187518p4188072.html
> Sent from the Users forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

Reply via email to