Igor Vaynberg-2 wrote

> start a timer behavior that polls and waits for the thread to finish,
> and only when its finished it updates the select.

Thanks Igor. Yes, that is a solution that I have also considered and forgot
to talk about. Indeed, I already have a timer behavior that I use to update
a textarea with the status of the thread. But I would like to avoid having
to timer behaviors. Could I have just one timer behavior that updates both
the textarea and the dropdownchoice? Or any other solution?

Humberto