Hi,

I'd not invest in AbstractResourceDependentResourceReference.
This has been re-implemented in Wicket 6.0 and this class is no more there.

For your case I can recommend you to take a look at Wro4j.
With this library you can merge all resources which depend on each
other at build time. For production you can even minimize them.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com