On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd not invest in AbstractResourceDependentResourceReference.
> This has been re-implemented in Wicket 6.0 and this class is no more there.
>
> For your case I can recommend you to take a look at Wro4j.
> With this library you can merge all resources which depend on each
> other at build time. For production you can even minimize them.

Hi Martin,

Assuming I decide not to use wro4j and I want to stick to using Wickets
iRequestMapper, is it possible for me to achieve a mapping for resources
that I have in webapp dir such as:

com.company.Dashboard -> /dashboard

Such that if I have a js file in webapp/js/dashboard.js, I can simply map
it to resolve to /dashboard/js/dashboard.js instead of
/com.company.Dashboard/dashboard.js?

While digging further into Wicket
ResourceReference/Resourcestream/IRequestMapper/IRequestHandler
architecture, I noticed that ResourceReference is designed such that a
scope always returns Java package as part of the url to the resource.

Using Resourcereference/IRequestMapper, is it possible for me to achieve
the scenario I described above?

Thanks