Hi,

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:32 AM, Daniel Watrous <daniel.watr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm following up on a previous thread that's still unresolved. I would
> like GAE to automatically reload my HTML when I save changes. Classes
> are reloaded when I save (compile) them, but I have to restart each
> time for HTML changes.
>
> There are some old articles that show how to do this, but they deal
> with older versions of Wicket and GAE. For example:
> http://agilewombat.blogspot.com/2010/01/wicket-on-google-app-engine.html
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/How-can-I-reload-HTML-in-app-engine-td3005241.html
> http://code.google.com/p/kickat26/source/browse/trunk/src/de/kickat26/ui/wicket/GAEModificationWatcher.java
>
> Those suggest creating a class MyWebRequestCycle extends
> WebRequestCycle, but wicket 1.5 doesn't have WebRequestCycle.
>
> How can I accomplish this same thing in the current version of wicket?

application.getRequestCycleListeners().add(new MyRequestCycleListener())

class MyRequestCycleListener extends AbstractRequestCycleListener {
 // override the method you need here
}

Once you have it you can contribute it to gae-initializer project so
other people can re-use it and improve it.

> Daniel

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development