You can try to check whether your behavior works without other behaviors. Even
without behaviors on children - maybe there are conflicting behaviors attached
to the same event?

You can also try to use a Panel for your fieldset element and place container
higher in hierarchy.

Best regards,
Michal Wegrzyn