Hi,

my migration to Wicket 1.5. is progressing, but there are still some unresolved
issues. Currently, I
am trying to prevent wicket from adding antiCache-Information to a
PackageResourceReference. I am
using a subclassed LabelIconPanel to have my own icons in a Tree component.
However, all icons are
loaded freshly when doing an update due to the antiCache Part that gets added
to the URL

I have already search the documentation and various forums but I have not been
able to find a way
to prevent the described behavior. The best think (I thought) was to disable anti-caching altogether, so I added

getResourceSettings().setCachingStrategy(NoOpResourceCachingStrategy.INSTANCE);

to my application's init method. Unfortunately, that did not work either. Any
suggestions how to
get around this problem?

J.

--
Dr. Jürgen Lind
iteratec GmbH                Fon: +49 (0)89 614551-44

Sitz und Registergericht der iteratec GmbH: München HRB 113 519
Geschäftsführer: Klaus Eberhardt, Mark Goerke, Inge Hanschke, Ralf Menzel