Hi,

I have lots of RingoJS modules that can be accessed via a url in a browser.
I have decided to use RingoJS for building simple modules that I will like
to include in wicket application as Page web parts - especially for
features I need to be completely written in Javascript.

If there's anyone using the same application design, I'll like to know how
you implemented the integration in wicket. I'm using wicket Include
component which works very well. If there is any popular pattern that is
generally adopted, I'll love to know about it.

Thanks

--
Odeyemi 'Kayode O.
http://ng.linkedin.com/in/kayodeodeyemi. t: @charyorde