On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Isn't that very slow ?
> Rhino is not the fastest script engine.

I didn't compare rhino to the likes of node.js, rubyracer etc when I
started trying it out. My decision was based on use case and the fact that
it is Java based. I also read the Pankaj Kumar blog on Beanshell, Rhino and
Java -- Performance Comparison at the onset. His conclusion was fair enough
for me even though that blog is kind of old.

I'm still exploring though. When I have performance issues, I will
benchmark rhino with similar technologies. Right now, I feel comfortable.