Hi,

Page1 gets the click of the submit button and collects the search word. This
will be changed into a hash value and set as PageParameter (q=Hashvalue) to the
ResponsePage which is Page2.
Additionally, I store the hash value into a session HashMap which holds the
hash value as key and an own class with the original search word. This class
will be filled with the results from the search of the background thread.

On Page2, I have the PageParameter as hash value and can search for the correct
entry of the HashMap in the session to react, when the results are found.

I hope, I could describe it.

Andre

-------- Original-Nachricht --------