Hi,

I started my project with Jetty from within IDEA to use breakpoints and
additional informations from the debugger. The Jetty server
started without any problems, but when I call localhost:8080, I get
he following error:

Unexpected Runtime Exception

Last cause: Can not determine Markup. Component is not yet connected to a
parent.
[Page class = org.myproject.PageIndex, id = 0, render count = 1]

In my pom.xml, I defined the path to the HTML files for the corresping classes
as:

<build>
        <resources>
            <resource>
                <filtering>false</filtering>
            </resource>
            <resource>
                <directory>src/main/html</directory>
            </resource>
            <resource>
                <filtering>false</filtering>
                <directory>src/main/java</directory>
                <includes>
                    <include>**</include>
                </includes>
                <excludes>
                    <exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
                </excludes>
            </resource>
        </resources>
        <testResources>
            <testResource>
                <filtering>false</filtering>
                <directory>src/test/resources</directory>
            </testResource>
            <testResource>
                <directory>src/main/html</directory>
            </testResource>
            <testResource>
                <filtering>false</filtering>
                <directory>src/test/java</directory>
                <includes>
                    <include>**</include>
                </includes>
                <excludes>
                    <exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
                </excludes>
            </testResource>
        </testResources>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>

Seems to me, that Jetty does not find the .html files?

Andre