Hello,

After upgrading from Wicket 1.4.19 to Wicket 1.4.20 I get exceptions in
TinyMCE. We're using the Wicketstuff integration.
When opening TinyMCE lightboxes I get exception like :

org.apache.wicket.markup.html.PackageResource$PackageResourceBlockedException:
Access denied to (static) package resource
com/interview/tool/wicketstuff/tinymce/themes/advanced/image.htm. See
IPackageResourceGuard

It works perfectly in Wicket 1.4.18 or 1.4.19, but when updating in the
pom to the 1.4.20 version we get that exception.
I can't figure what ticket could be related in the 1.4.20 changelog
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310561&version=12317570)

Any idea ?