As I said this change is due to a security related problem.
An official announcement will come very soon.
We haven't sent it so far because we wanted to give you some time to
upgrade to 1.4.20/1.5.5 before making the problem public.
Sorry for the troubles!

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Pierre Goiffon
<pierre.goif...@interview-efm.com> wrote:
> Martin and Antoine, thanks very much for your quick answers, it solves
> of course my problem !
> SecurePackageResourceGuard has already a lot of common extensions, and
> it's easy to add the ones you eventualy need !
>
> Martin, I still can't see in the 1.4.20 changelog
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310561&version=12318545)
> what ticket could be related to this change ?
> And nothing in the version announcement :
> http://wicket.apache.org/2012/03/12/wicket-1.4.20-released.html.
>
> For us this is a major regression and I just discovered it by chance...
> I recommend to have a word maybe in the 1.4.20 announcement, and change
> the title of the related 1.4.20 ticket to be more comprehensive ?
> Thanks !

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development