The problem in our application is there is no fixed path except for the home
page. From the home page the user will navigate to a different page after
clicking on a ajax link (we use setResponsePage(new PageB(Object x)).

In Page B we have lot of widgets getting populated dynamically based on
values in Object x. In most of our cases session expires when the user is in
Page B. Currently when we are in Page B, wicket shows something like this in
the url,

http://xxxxx/xxx/wicket/page?7

How can I mount these kinds of pages where there is no fixed path to mount.

Thanks,
Suresh