Hi Andre,

No, we have been using the tracking code for years with wicket (1.3, 1.4 and 1.5) with 0 issues.

I'm certain your Page expired error is caused by something else.

From your description it sounds like your "search results" page is stateful, but no longer available when you perform a new search. That can happen for a variety of reasons. What usually happens to narrow the problem down is to strip the page as far as possible, and see if it works. Incrementally add components until it breaks again and you will have found the culprit.

Another possibility is that you have non-standard settings for wicket session (page) management. But my guess is that this is not the case.

Kind regards,

Bas