W dniu 2012-04-14 13:38, Tom Eugelink pisze:

Another newbie question; it is now the case that each model is serialized
between requests and (I presume) stored in the session. I would really prefer
if a identifier (primary key + lazy locking versionnr) could be remembered and
that each time when Wicket needs the model, it is loaded from the database.
AFAIK by default Wicket serializes pages and its attributes to a filestore on a
disk in a servlet container and the session is not affected. So you don't have
to worry about its size. But, of course for large objects and specially list
you should use LoadableDetachableModels.

Is this possible? Is there something like a ReloadingModel?
See section Detachable Models and specially LoadableDetachableModel in
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/working-with-wicket-models.html

Robert