hej,
I have a strange error.

I have stateless page (A) with form on it. form contains email input.
inside form's onSelect handler I create page (B) and pass email to its
constructor.
  Application nextPage = new
Application(getModelObject().getEmail());// form model object
  setResponsePage(nextPage);

page B is also mounted so someone can access page by passing email as parameter.
  super(parameters);
  StringValue email = parameters.get("email");
  if (email.isEmpty())
    throw new RuntimeException("uoooops no email");

page B displays users data if available.
page B creates LoadableDetachableModel and uses email as id, I also
pass Injected service object by giuce to the model
page B has link to go to page C
add(new Link<Void>("accept")
{
    @Override
    public void onClick() {
        SignIn signInPage = new SignIn(model); // model is created on
the begging of the constructor
        setResponsePage(signInPage);
    }
});

pages B and C are state-full.
now when I go from page A and pass page B object and then call the
link which creates page C object then I get page expired message.
BUT if I go directly to page B using mounted url and then I click on
link I am redirected to page C without a problem.

maybe I miss something obvious here but I cannot explain it why this
is happening.
there is no errors in log from wicket, the SignIn (C) page is created
as expected.

thanks for any hint.

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński