i checked it on other machine, and is working, I ve cleaned m2
repository and now it is working as well :/
I dont know what happened but it is weird that it showed on two
separate application

thanks for help, actually it is great it was only may problem ;]

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kami...@gmail.com
pkaminski....@gmail.com