Hi,

Only pages may have "pretty" urls.
AjaxLazyLoadPanel is a component and it should be used inside a page.
Additionally it needs to find the exact page instance. Read about
stateful components for more info.

What is your use case ?
Why you need to make requests to an Ajax component ?

It is possible to mount a component by mounting a custom
IRequestMapper that returns ComponentRenderingRequestHandler in its
#mapRequest() method but the result will be just the markup of the
component, e.g. <div>...</div>. But I cannot guarantee that this will
work because AjaxLazyLoadPanel needs to contribute some JavaScript to
be able to work and there wont be <head> in this response ...

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM, kevjay <kev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using AjaxTabbedPanel and AjaxLazyLoadPanel.  How do I make the URLs for
> the individual panels the way I want?  Right now, a link to a specific panel
> looks like
> http://localhost:8888/?1-1.ILinkListener-tabs-tabs~container-tabs-2-link.
> How do I make it something like http://localhost:8888/myTab2?  I cannot seem
> to find a way.