Hello,

I have a problem with the creation of a model in one of my pages.
It works as follows:

I have a link that uses setResponsePage(new MyPage(parameters)) on the click
with parameters as PageParameters.
At the MyPage site, the constructor creates a:
IModel<MyModel> model = new IModel<MyModel>() {
  public void setObject ..
  public MyModel getObject..
}

This variable is used to create a CompoundPropertyModel for a Form.

The first time when I click on my link to the MyPage site, everything
is fine. At the second time, the MyModel variable is not empty. The
variable is filled with the selected values from the first time when
I clicked on the link to the MyPage site.

I do not understand this behavior. Normally, the MyModel variable
should be empty and not filled with the last selection.

Has someone an idea?

Thanks,
Andre

--