Hello,

thanks for the answers. At the moment I am not able to access my code but let
me explain the code in detail and give you some additional examples. I think
the idea with the stateful behavior could be right but I do not understand the
reason.

In detail.

- I have a starting page where a Link is constructed that depending on the
available
PageParameters links to the second page with or without PageParameters:

p.. PageParameters

setResponsePage(MyPage2.class, p) or setResponsePage(MyPage2.class) or

- After clicking the link on the starting page, the MyPage2 will be opened and
the constructor adds the elements to the page. A Form will be added and gets
a Model that is created in the constructor:

MyModel model = new MyModel();

The MyModel has two fields.
class MyModel {
  private String text;
  private List<String> classes;
  public void setText ..
  public void setClasses...
  public String getText ...
  public List<String> getClasses...
}

The "classes" field is pre-filled with 3 entries in the MyModel class.

Before the end of the constructor, my Form is added with:
add(new MyForm("id", new CompoundPropertyModel(model)));

When I submit the form, the MyPage3 is opened and the values from
the MyForm are used.

When I click back to my starting page and click on the link to MyPage2,
the selected values from the first click to this page are filled in the
MyModel. I printed the values of MyModel directly after the line:
MyModel model = new MyModel()
Normally, the pre-filled values should be in the classes variable. BUT ...
I have the selected values from the first call of the MyPage2.
That's my miracle :)

Thanks for any additional help
Andre