Hi,

Either don't use ContextRelativeResource for the css or use it for all
resources, i.e. the image should be delivered by
ContextRelativeResource too.

With the SharedResources you mount the .css at your own url and
deliver its content. But there is no such code for the images.

I'd remove the shared resources mounting and put the <link> to the
.css directly in MyPage.html.

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM, sardo <mark.willi...@power-oasis.com> wrote:
> I have a similar problem:
>
> A css style sheet is added to the app like so:
>
>      getSharedResources().add("css_table", new
> ContextRelativeResource("css/table.css"));
>
> and this css file contains image references like so:
>
>   div.tabpanel div.tab-row li {
>         float: left;
>         background: url("../images/tabs/left.png") no-repeat left top;
>         margin: 0;
>         padding: 0 0 0 9px;
>   }
>
> The problem is the images aren't displayed because Wicket is prefixing the
> path with:
>
>    myApp/wicket/resource/images/tabs/left.png (generates a 404)
>
> instead of leaving it like this:
>
>    myApp/images/tabs/left.png
>
> Is there a way to solve this?  chris.schaefer did ask something similar
> during the discussion above but I don't think it was answered...

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com