Hi!

I am pretty much lost with Wicket 1.5.7 and versioning. What happens is this:
I've deactivated versioning by setting serVersioned(false) in my page's
constructor.
However, still the page id gets increment each time I call the exact same url
in my browser i.e. home/?0, home/?1, home/?2, etc.
I simply don't want this behavior, I want to have a stateful page with
*exactly* one state at a given time for a given user, not more. How can I do
that?
I want page refreshes to destroy anything ajax might have created and the such
still, I want to be stateful to properly use forms, clickable links etc..

please advise, I'm almost giving up :(

thank you!!
Alex