One more thing --> I don't see any use in versioning in my case: My base page
is stateful though that means each and every link I use will lead to a new
version number polluting the user's browser history with all the same link even
though there has NOTHING changed on the page!? Please, there has to be a way to
turn that off.. I was trying to return a PageManager that returns
supportsVersioning = false still no effect..

NOTE: I do not want to only get this out of the url but I want to get RID of
this feature as it pollutes the session by storing a serialized version of all
but the same page...

thanks!!
Alex