Hi,

I am new to Wicket. I'm working on a multi province web application.
The goal is to use the same web application for all provinces.
CSS and some business logic will differ for each province.

I want to know the best ways to instantiate my layout components in my base
page.
(Using markup inheritance for page composition)

* Each layout component could be subclassed.

public  class BasePage extends WebPage {
        public BasePage() {
                // Want to know the best way to instanciate
                // HeaderXXX or HeaderYYY for example base on the province.
                add(new Header());
                add(new SideBar());
                add(new Footer());

My BasePage is in a common maven module.
Each province subclassed pages and components are in a different maven
module.

I read that using factories to instanciate components was not a good idea
(http://blog.comsysto.com/2011/05/09/apache-wicket-best-practices-2/)
Do you have a better approach to accomplish this?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english

David