Hey guys,

I'm having a hard time to get a jQuery-ui-sortable example with connected
lists (see [1]) working. Since the WiQuery API changed "completely" with
the last major release of Wicket and there are no up-to-date examples i can
find, i don't know what to do next. We're currently investigating if
Wicket(++) is an option for future projects, and i've been really
enthusiastic on Wicket so far, but the mentioned problem is kinda a total
showstopper.

Is there any detailed information on the
SortableBehavior/DroppableBehavior? E.g. how could I get the position,
where i dropped an item on the target list?

And i'm having an issue where the drop event isn't fired, when an item is
dropped at the first position of another sortable. Is anyone else
experiencing something similar or am I doing it wrong?

I'm using the current Wicket release 6.2.0 and WiQuery 6.0. I'm thankful
for any kinda help.

So long,
Benedikt

[1] - http://jqueryui.com/sortable/#connect-lists