Thanks for the hint, i was able to fix that. Also, I found out, that I'm
able to achieve my goal with SortableBehavior's onUpdate hook. There are a
couple more hooks for catching different events fired from
jquery.ui.sortable, but all don't work as I expect them to do.

1. When an item is moved from one to another sortable (list), onUpdate gets
fired twice, and between those two events happens another onRemove. Why is
that?
2. onReceive is never called, which I thought is responsible of handling
the moving of an item from one to another sortable.

Question is, what's the DroppableBehavior for? But okay, as far as I was
able to implement the needed functionality, it doesn't bother me that much.

Now I run into another problem that maddens me. I added two TaskListViews
to the page, one for open tasks, the other for the closed ones.

#    add(new TaskListView("openTasks"));
#    add(new TaskListView("closedTasks"));

When I'm just resorting one ListView, it doesn't get updated. But when I
move an item from one sortable to another, everything works fine. Any ideas?

You may have a look at the source code @ http://pastebin.com/5ReSqdJf [line
40-56]

Thanks in advance.