Hi Ernesto,

Thanks but this isn't really what I was looking for as it is too simple to remove the Modal Window from the DOM tree and see the already rendered hidden page without entering a PIN.

I'd use normal Modal Windows for every link to the PIN protected page but this wouldn't cover bookmarks. A >>RestartResponseWithInterceptComponentException(Component component)<< would be marvellous which re-renders the current page and injects the given component but this is just fantasy. So I'll have to give this another thought or two.

Cheers,
Karsten