Hi,

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Karsten Gaul <karsten.g...@exedio.com>wrote:

> Hi Ernesto,
>
> Thanks but this isn't really what I was looking for as it is too simple to
> remove the Modal Window from the DOM tree and see the already rendered
> hidden page without entering a PIN.
>
> Don't put the hidden content till pin is provided. This way there is no
way to manipulate client side to access "protected" content. Once pin is
provided you redirect to same page (and then content is displayed). It is
resposaability of the page to ensure it is protected (with server side
state). Is usser does not provides pin or closes the modal you redirect to
a public page.

> I'd use normal Modal Windows for every link to the PIN protected page but
> this wouldn't cover bookmarks. A
> >>**RestartResponseWithInterceptCo**mponentException(Component
> component)<< would be marvellous which re-renders the current page and
> injects the given component but this is just fantasy. So I'll have to give
> this another thought or two.

With the approach mentioned above you don't have to take care of the
details you mention.

Cheers,