Thank you

I understand that Wicket reverts back to statefulness if required. Can I
get Wicket to log when and why (the offending component) is reverts to
statefulness?

Is it correct that the number after an URL (ex. host/path?8) indicates the
page is stateful?

Statefulness concerns me, as I suppose statefulness creates a server side
session. The server side session make scaling difficult/more complex, as
the session must be replicated or use sticky sessions. My site have not
real use for state, but I really like how Wicket does components and
rendering.

Thanks,
-René