Hi Nick,

WICKET-4920 might be related. Please create a quickstart showing the problem.

Thanks
Sven

On 12/19/2012 06:39 AM, Chris Colman wrote:
I have seen this exact same issue.

I first saw it after I reported the, possibly related, bug:

and then was verifying that it was fixed.

I only noticed the bug you describe after I built with a version of
Wicket that included the above fix. I'm not saying this fix caused the
bug but I never noticed the issue described below until this fix was
implemented.

Regards,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesus Mireles [mailto:toxi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 December 2012 1:52 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Wicket 6.4.0 Session/URL bug?

I'm seeing some strange behavior with the initial launch of a fresh
session.  I have 3 types of pages which are public, user which is
locked
down with AuthorizeInstantiation("USER"), and admin which locked down
with
AuthorizeInstantiation("ADMIN").  My public pages are using
mountPackage
and are mounted to root /, my user are mounted to /home and my admin
are
/admin.  I'm using AuthenticatedWebApplication.

When I have a clean browser and I hit my application at localhost:8080/
everything works fine and actually if I hit any public page the
application
works fine and all pages work as expected.  However, if the first page
is
one of the private pages such as localhost:8080/user/Main or
localhost:8080/admin/Console then i get forwarded to
localhost:8080//Login;jesssionid=blah.  The extra / gives a 404.  I can
recreate by clearing my browser and starting a new session.  Again this
only happens if the first page I hit is one of those private pages
otherwise the forward to the login works as expected and I dont get a
404.
This only happens with the latest 6.4.0 release.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jesus M.